«INTERNATIONAL STANDARDIZATION: WAY OF ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY INCREASE FOR ENTERPRISES OF OIL AND GAS COMPLEX OF RUSSIA»
Adress of Chairman of Russian National Committee
for World Petroleum Council, President of JSC «Rosneft»
Sergey Mikhailovich Bogdanchikov
Greeting of the Governor of the
Government of Khanty-Mansiysk autonomous region Yugra
Mr. A.V. Filipenko
Purpose of conference - discussion of urgent problems and the ways of their solution in the sphere of standardization for oil and gas complex of Russia on the following questions:
1. The role of technical regulation and standardization system in Russia: its current state and perspectives.
2. International approaches in the sphere of technical regulation and standardization.
3. The role of standards and their efficiency for world oil and gas complex.
4. Intercommunication of standards and technical regulations (directives): domestic approach and foreign experience.
5. Priority standards of oil and gas complex of Russia.
6. The use of international and national standards by oil and gas companies of Russia under new conditions.
7. The significance of oil and gas companies participation in the work of international standardization organizations.
8. The experience of foreign oil and gas companies on increase of enterprises work due to standardization.
9. The tasks of industrial enterprises of oil and gas branch of Russia in reforming the branch standardization system.
Time-limit of the conference:
The total time-limit of meetings:
Registration of participants on September 12, 2006 - from 9.00 a.m.
Work of the first meeting on September 12,2006 - from 9.30 a.m. till 18.00 p.m.
Work of the first meeting on September 13, 2006 - from 9.30 a.m. till 16.30 p.m.
Breaks each 1,5 hour for 15 minutes.
Lunch of the 1 and 2 day of the meeting - from 13.30 p.m. till 14.30 p.m.
Time-limit of speeches
Welcoming - 5-10 min.
Speeches with reports (including supplementary reports) - 15 min.
Answers to questions on reports - up to 5 min.
Information during discussion on the results of 2(nd) day of the meeting - 5 min.